rusher, and the "FLASH" Rusher :P

Killz

Two screenshots as attachments, 1 show's a player has died, that was Kuzen, the rusher. he was far enough ahead approx. near the bridge where there is a sniper that you can access before fully crossing. the 2nd guy was the flash, holy crap i turn back to help my team, look towards the front and he's just gone. his name you can actually see in the other screenshot. needless to say both of them died, kuzen stuck around but the other guy just left the server. 

post-5717-0-35219500-1405984571_thumb.jpg

post-5717-0-57362300-1405984576_thumb.jpg

I see the text noting that Kuzen died, and I don't really doubt that he was rushing, but this probably is not proof enough.  Maybe if Nforce verified it (I see he was in there too). Also I would need something showing his steam id to ban him.  Did you possibly take a screenshot of the log in the console?

Is the other rusher LightHero?  Again I would need something showing his steam id.

The penalty for rushing is only an hour normally, so it is probably not worth it for the one guy.  For someone that rushes, dies, then leaves, we can ban permanently (Kuzen).