Solid State Drives

Girlzilla

(edited)

zilla- 

I got a new graphics card and have a pair of 6870s I don't need. interested?

Thanks for offering Crasx, but if someone else is interested, it's OK.  I already have one 6870, and I'd hate to only take one of yours if you can sell them higher as a pair.  Plus I'm not sure, but I may upgrade too in a few months.  I finally bought the SSD.  Went with NewEgg's Samsung 840 PRO 256GB when it went on sale.  I was nice enough to buy one for Jack, too, since I owe him a kidney or two.  :ph34r:

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1

(edited)

Do I need to buy special brackets for the SSD?  II didn't think to look what came with it.  I have extra screws, but no bracket thingie for the drive bay thingie.  Yah, thingie!

Jack seems to think my case originally came with adjustor thingies, but I probably lost them!

Is this a good one?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817994162

Edited by Girlzilla

You don't need them really. If you have an extra bay you could have it lay in there. I just use electric tape and taped it to a bracket already in my case.

But vibration control!  Vibration control!!!! AHHH! :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

:blink2:

• Like 1