CUSTOM CAMPAIGN LIST [Updated 10/20/15]

JackieChan

The problem is that we have all played the standard maps 1000s of times, we know every spot, every strategy, etc.  It was long, but playing a new map one time is going to be confusing.  I think we need to keep playing it until we get better at it.  But we could pick other ones also, and if they seem better we can focus more on them.  I agree though, the pathing was a lot of fun.  I think we should just keep setting up nights to do these types of things, pathing, vip, customs.  As long as we get a server full of regulars these things can be fun and a change of pace.

Agreed.  You know what it is like when a new player comes on the server and doesn't know the map we have played for years.  Well, guess what?  We are all that player now.  

The problem is that we have all played the standard maps 1000s of times, we know every spot, every strategy, etc.  It was long, but playing a new map one time is going to be confusing.  I think we need to keep playing it until we get better at it.  But we could pick other ones also, and if they seem better we can focus more on them.  I agree though, the pathing was a lot of fun.  I think we should just keep setting up nights to do these types of things, pathing, vip, customs.  As long as we get a server full of regulars these things can be fun and a change of pace.

I already downloaded the new campaign only to study it's hunting spots and most of the maps are a hunter's paradise! xD

And most of them has a lower ceiling so, ceiling pounces!

• Like 1

i'll keep an eye out for that list, but i rather download all my customs maps from anything but steam, there have been times it has buged and i had to download all 14 gigas of maps AGAIN. and i couldnt play till all downloads are finished because everytime one gets installed in the game, it boots me back to menu screen or the game just crashes.

loging whit another acount automaticaly deletes all custom content as well..

• 2 weeks later...

I think Jackie may have been working on it.  Anyway it was fun doing a different campaign with everyone. We can do more of that soon.

WHAT IS THIS.

I ASKED FOR YEARS JACKIE! Then poof i disappear to play BF3/4 and you change your mind!?

Be patient.  More will be added, but after spending time adding it to the server and coordinating nights to get a full server of people to play, having someone then post "there is nothing unique about urban flight", seems a bit ungrateful.

We have played the same small group of campaigns for years, and played this one only 3 or 4 times, I am still excited about this one.

You guys should be lucky I'm allowing custom campaigns at all.  I'm not going to add them one after another every other day either.

Forgive me for asking Jackie but why wouldn't you allow it?

Maybe we could add one every month?