CUSTOM CAMPAIGN LIST [Updated 10/20/15]

JackieChan

Warcelona has been added to the list.  Downloaded it from the collection link in the original topic.

*edit

Uploaded and ready to be played on #2.

Also, if you have a lot of addons, wait a bit before you connect to a server otherwise the addon/campaign won't be loaded properly.

• 4 weeks later...

9pm EST is late for most of us over here this side of the pond - especially when a game lasts a couple of hours.   Once every so often, is it possible to have it 4 hours earlier, say 5pm EST?  

Given enough notice, I'm sure people wouldn't object.

What's involved admin-wise to run this?  You just need to manually set the nextmap, right?  If you're going to advertise 5 est, just make sure we have admins there ready to get it going.

Must be on the final map of any campaign

type !customs, which adds the custom campaigns to the campaign menu

then !nc to bring up the map menu and choose the custom campaign

Yes, only on Server 2.  Any admin can do it.

Before doing it, try to keep reminding anyone on the server, if they don't have the campaign, to go get it.  It will not download from the server.   If they type !motd and click on the link about customs, it will take them to Jackie's post about customs (this post), which tells them how to get maps.

I will update MOTD to note the second time too.  I will most likely NOT be there for the earlier time.  Merc, can you just make sure you or Maestro are there? 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever played Dead Before Dawn? It is probably my favorite custom map and I think it plays well for VS. There are useful special infected spots including drop-offs for smokers/chargers and invisible walls for high pounces. The only downside I see is the gigantic file size. You can check it out http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121786282

• Like 1

Few people around here play custom campaigns. So unfortunate. There is plenty of content in that campaign and I recommend getting it on here as well. File size is negligible. Camps from gamemaps.com are 1 (huge) download anyway but just a different location. Hopefully Jackie will get it on board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Soda locked this topic