CUSTOM CAMPAIGN LIST [Updated 10/20/15]

JackieChan

• 3 months later...

Make sure you get the maps from Jackie's links.  Download all 4, as we usually vote on which one we are doing.

A lot of people encounter problems when first getting in the server with a custom going.  Just going to mention the things I do, and I end up telling others to do:

Don't give up, if you get booted a few times

Make sure the maps are "checked" in your add-ons menu screen, in the game. 

Might want to disable other add-ons other than that map

Try exiting steam and then load it up again.

Start the game, wait a minute before going in server.

Don't be late, server fills up fast for customs!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

fixed links, but dont test them...

i just remembered that tank challenge does NOT have versus and tanks playground would require some heavy coding on the server to actualy make it 10 survivors vs 10 tanks. IIRC in versus it just gives 1 tank to an infected and the rest spawn as SI.

still a cool shorter game for those willing to try them in 4vs4

Edited by anzul
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Did I read correctly recently that "I Hate Mountains" was causing issues?

Yes, if I remember it was on chapter 3 the infected team would crash whenever their spawn timer was up.

Do we still do custom maps ever? What about Jackie Pathing?

Yes and No, it's hard to get 20 people for custom nights unless they know in advance.

Now for Jackie's pathing I don't know if is the same as normal pathing(pretty sure it's not) not many people like it unless they want a little challenge.

Did I read correctly recently that "I Hate Mountains" was causing issues?

Yes, if I remember it was on chapter 3 the infected team would crash whenever their spawn timer was up.

Do we still do custom maps ever? What about Jackie Pathing?

Yes and No, it's hard to get 20 people for custom nights unless they know in advance.

Now for Jackie's pathing I don't know if is the same as normal pathing(pretty sure it's not) not many people like it unless they want a little challenge.

Jackie's pathing is cool depending on the map.

However, VIP? Now THAT's a fun gimmick for a game in the server :D

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie did all the pathing that we use on the maps.  Admins will do it now and then.  You can certainly request it when you are on there.

Same with VIP

Customs are something we need to schedule to work properly.  If someone just puts on a custom, it tends to not have enough people to make it worth it.  If we schedule it, even a day in advance, it will draw people to play.  All you need is one admin to agree to do it.  Come up with a night, post it on the website, and make sure you are there for it (remember it has to be server 2).

If someone bugs me, I can probably set it up for sometime soon, maybe this weekend.

• 4 months later...

Urban Flight it is, but I would recommend everyone just have all the maps.  Go to top of this beginning of this post where Jackie put links to all the maps on the server:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/44980-custom-campaign-list-updated-102015/?p=540746

Also, go to the post about this Friday's specific event here:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/46766-elite-gandalfs-friday-night-customs-121616/?p=563171

Both servers have a link to the post in the "message of the day", so anyone can type !motd while playing and can link to the post with all the information on the time, day, link to maps, etc.

Death Row  (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121971655)   160MB

Oh, and the other one I was trying to think of was Death Aboard, but that was a Left 4 Dead (1) campaign...

Someone converted it to Left 4 Dead 2, but it is not in steam unfortunately.  (http://www.gamemaps.com/details/2486)

its in steam now      I liked this map also

• 1 year later...

Mods feel free to move this to a more appropriate recent thread but I've recently come back to play around with the game on a local server I've built and would like to know, can someone tell me what is the issue with a map such as Helms Deep in the workshop that doesn't work with plugins etc. I had this working in the past with no issues in this regard but forgot if it was a server.cfg setting or what that allows this to work with server side plugins, thanks.