Bad Admins

SkunkRoo

Today I was playing Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Center, Mall on a GCFTW server. Halfway through the map, I was kicked because "an admin reserve slot" while playing as survivor? What the heck?

Last night, I was jockeyed while a tank kept my teammates away. The jockey dragged me down the alley, and I was kicked for "rushing."

I rejoined, and I was dead, and had 0 points, but before I was kicked I had about fifty.

The mod refused to revive, apologize, or repay me points with a blatant "no."

Why are these servers so suckish? Seriously, get better mods.

With that attitude you won't get any further. To keep up with the server costs, players donate and get a membership and one of it's features is the reserved slot.
Secondly, if you do not answer to the admin why you were that far ahead you will get kicked... specially if there's a tank and nobody is able to see the jockey that took you there. That's why admin asks first if you were taken by a jockey/charger/smoker but if you do not answer I think the admin assumes that you just rushed.

With that attitude you won't get any further. To keep up with the server costs, players donate and get a membership and one of it's features is the reserved slot.

Secondly, if you do not answer to the admin why you were that far ahead you will get kicked... specially if there's a tank and nobody is able to see the jockey that took you there. That's why admin asks first if you were taken by a jockey/charger/smoker but if you do not answer I think the admin assumes that you just rushed.

The admin did not ask, I was kicked immediately. Also people knew I was jockeyed. Even the enemy team agreed with me telling the admin I was not rushing.

The admin did not ask, I was kicked immediately. Also people knew I was jockeyed. Even the enemy team agreed with me telling the admin I was not rushing.

it is an automated kick, and admins have the right to kick a person from the server if they need to join and admin things. 

As far as being kicked for getting jockied that shouldn't have happened, but admins don't have eyes everywhere. were you warned at  all?

Can you also give us a timeframe so we can check the logs?

I was in this game last night.
Several people were down in back. Myself along with a few others said need to come back to help, everyone else did but you. Then you got jockeyed and taken even further front. So were you rushing? Maybe not. But you weren't going back to cover your team so what happened, happened. Just try to stick with your team as best as you can is all. If everyone else is going back to help people a good idea to move with them or make sure you're not alone in an area.