Banned for no reason

Darkredit

You can find your ban here:

http://gamrs.co/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:31231436&advType=steamid&Submit

It appears you were banned for being sexiest towards a fellow member of the community.  Peanut was the one who banned you, he should be here shortly to respond.  I'd recommend reading this thread:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/43069-gc-l4d2-stuff-that-gets-you-kickedbanned/

And this is for the banned thread:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/303-welcome-to-the-banned-forums-read-this-first/

Stump Truck is a regular player on the servers.  She told me she was talking to the team when you commented on her being female,  that she had a sexy voice and told her to go look at your profile page.  That happens often enough to our female players, but she said she told you no and you persisted in telling her to do it.  She asked you to stop bothering her.  She said you responded by telling her, if she didn't like it, she could leave "term also known as a female dog".  She told me more of the conversation, but I think we all get the point. 

I was not there, or I would have banned you while you were in the server.  I talked to Stump and I doubt she would make any of it up.  In all the time she has played on our servers, she has been nothing but nice to everyone.  However, just to be sure of what happened, I verified what she said with two other players on your team.  They both agreed, so I banned you permanently from the servers.

If you would like to make a case for being unbanned, you are welcome to explain and apologize.  We all make mistakes and we can always consider your request.

• Like 3

(edited)

i was not the person who said that stuff to stump on that day i was just playing with the other members like usual i want to say that i was there the day it happened and i happened to ask who was saying that rude stuff to stump then the guy started saying more crap to stump so that's when i heard her say that if she posts it in the forums will the people at the server back her up and i said i got her back but i didn't think they would accused me.i been in the server for a while and i meet good people like playa and dammit Carlos,stump truck, and there all nice people i would never do that to people like that.strump truck if you see this i would dearly want to apologize for any misunderstanding and  i was the wrong guy i swear your a really nice person i would never disrespect anyone like you.  peanut butter if i can ask i want to message you my self to explain what happened at that time 

Edited by Darkredit

I've been in the server with this guy a bit and never seen him do anything wrong, if anything always a team player. I don't personally know him but can we get a list of who was all on then?

(edited)

Like i said before i wasn't the person who said that to stump i was where when it happened and i talked when the guy who was saying stuff to her talked theres a misunderstand 

otherwise i would be asking if i can get an unbann if you can talk to other people who have been in the server am sure they can tell you am not the guy who said it i been in the server for a while and am with good terms with some of the regulars. If i may have said anything rude here i apologize for my way of words. 

Edited by Darkredit

When the situation happened, I went on the server to play.  Stump messaged me when I got in and said someone was rude to her, and he was talking now, so I could hear his voice.  She wanted me to be aware in case he was rude again.  I asked her what exactly had happened.  While she was sending me all the information, you left the server and the voice stopped.  She then told me it was you, sent me your name, steam id, and steam info page.  I then asked if anyone else could confirm what had happened, and two people on her team confirmed it.  This seemed like enough reason to ban you.

Since I personally could not be 100% sure, and after reading your responses, it bothered me that I may have banned the wrong person.   I asked Stump again if she is 100% positive.   I got a message from Stump.  She said she is not 100% sure it was you.  She said other people told her it was you.  She said she would feel really bad if you were banned and not the right person.

I will unban you now.  If you are the wrong person, I am sorry for banning you.  Also, thanks for your posts above, you were nice in all of them and understanding.

• Like 1

I was there when it happend and was asked who it was i remember saying " it was beez but i didnt see who it was when he was talking but when beez spoke it sounded like him"  so i can see how when he was speaking if your mic was in use and the mic icon was showing over your name how it looked like it was you sorry for that mate.