unban !!!!!!!!!!!

Kazya

joined to the server using the "!joininfected" (joined for the losing team have seen this many times for balance) at the end of the round was swaped for the other team. Internet disconnected. 10 minutes later join in a free slot. received a warning 1 \ 3. after 2 minutes was banned.

sorry for Google translator

You were banned for one hour.  Both Zero and I asked you to stop stacking the winning team.

You joined by typing join infetected

Then you were moved to survivor

Then you went afk and joined infected.

Then you were asked to move back

Then you you were loosing and went offline.

Then you connected 5 min later and joined winning team again.

We both verbally asked you over 5 times to stop and warning. 

• Like 1

Kazya I was there the whole time. You came in and typed !joininfected instead of !jointeam.  Which stacked a team that was pretty well stacked already. I said something to you about this in text and your reply was "pfffft".  Like I was being some kind of jerk. I then swaped you to the other team which was down at least 3 players.  I find it a little strange that you disconnected at that moment, but it is was it is.  You came back in a few minutes later and found you on the "stacked" team again.  Turbo said something to you in voice and I gave you a warning for stacking teams to which you replied "lol" and after you got killed in the game and got "disconnected" again.  I heard from turbo about you coming in again and stacking and he told me he banned you for an hour for stacking teams.  That was the way I saw it.  Please in the future when coming in stay on the team you came in on, or type the !jointeam command if you are in spec, everyone on the server knows this.  If there needs to be a scramble or we need to manually try to unstack the teams, let the admin do it or suggest the admin do it.  I see a lot of members doing this a lot lately and I for one am going to start banning when I see it.

Edited by zero0

Join me for a losing team !!! using "!joininfected."

for when a player wants to help losing gets ban or kick- when an admin loses  using this  or  changes the map - all are silent.

server has become worse.. if I get on this server permaban - will not be disappointed.

Kazya you have been told and all members know when you join a game type !jointeam don't type !joininfected or !joinsurvivor.  The whole point of !jointeam is to make it random.  And you have been told to type !jointeam.  And don't bash admins and say if they are losing they just change the map, there is a rare occasion on like a map before the finale where every single person wants to switch to a new camp.  In the future just do !jointeam don't use the !joininfected or !joinsurvivor, and if you were on a specific team and get dced and rejoin ask an admin if you can go back to your team.

• Like 1

Kazya,  I am disappointed you feel the server or community is worse.  The Admins are trying to not make is worse by preventing what you did.  I hope you understand I could have made the ban much worse, but I chose the least ban time allowed for this.   

Please dont stack in the future, and we wont have any problems. 

Thanks

-G

• Like 1