Banned for no reason?

TornadoNick

Alright, so I was playing on a Left 4 Dead 2 gc server, I got killed by a witch, I yelled dammit, 2 minutes later, got banned. No warnings, no one said anything about it, everyone was happy and chatting. Just "got banned". Now I can't get back on.

Hi TornadoNick

I don't see a ban for you showing up on our list.  I actually see no bans of anyone, at all for today.   Did this just happen?  If so, I wonder if maybe you were kicked (not banned) for some reason.  If you are still unable to get on the server, can you note the approximate time, your game name and steam id.  Also, if you know what admin was on at the time, that might be helpful.

• Like 1

I did it. You were banned for saying "god damnit." You've been kicked prior for language on several occasions. Why you didn't learn from the kick messages is beyond me. You know better. That is all.

Alright, sorry bout' that. Just didn't expect do get banned for saying "damnit", heard several other major players use it on several occasions, they were fine

You used goddammit and in caps. Just when you feel the urge use a sub like gosh dang it. Nothing even remotely CLOSE to a swear or just take a breather. I would unban you but the system is down so.... Yeah.

Yes, understood. Once again I apologize, I'll be more thoughtful in the future

• Like 1