Server Suggestions

Smokey

Server is back up.  I think something you guys did with the voting changed something in the server_coop.cfg that made the server unstable.  Take it easy with the voting until I figure this out.

I searched through the workshop a bit and couldn't find the map of which you speak.  Any more details, or even perhaps a proper spelling?

• 6 months later...

I play on this server all the time. I love it. The only suggestion I can make at this point is the map voting system is still messed up. I've talked to Reomet about it. It just goes to wrong map when you vote. Other than that it's the only server I play on (Co-op server)

Thanks for having an awesome server.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to fix map vote and not have admins get votekicked by randoms as soon as we join our own servers. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I do plan on diving into it eventually. In the meantime, is there something we can do to at least deal with the latter issue?

I agree. I know we talked about this the other day Reomet. I have looked at sourcemod (SM) and that's what the Quebec server uses. It seems to run really great and the only people who can do kick/ban is the admins. That might help with the voting system and the kicking problem. I've just looked into it a bit and it seems to work well if installed to server properly. If you need someone to test on once you get it up or whatever I'm always here, just message me on steam.

Thanks, Jangles.