Congradulation

GummyBear

Congratulations to Jackie for making the 2 best no not good not OK the Best LFD2 servers Love the maps love that i have seen less crashed seen about 1 in a month usually not playing all the time anyway. VIP mode new maps that is what makes this server so fun the people are awesome the admins new admins Peanut My Peanut and all the admins i am not aware of this is the best community I have to be more active here. Just to contribute. Will see you all over there playing today later on work is a pain in the rear but it pays my membership. Oh and by the way if you are a player and dont have a membership and should you needs to get one because your missing out. 

• Like 1

Well Gummy, as you and I both know, the best L4D2 players have names related to food.

just like that time when i was in spec watching u then i started watching general and asked u how come u don't play like him? then after that i look at u and u're being lazy laying on the floor... LAWL

general hes saying u suck

General You say what about you lady yuri why you no play like general?? hmm and im not lazy i sux too all the time i am no mach to peanut general swat maestro well i am member bottom of the list for skills i like to have fun and work as team. 

Peanut stacks = good stats

Gummy stats = neh ok 

Yuri = Lets just say we do not have to go there

General = why even say anything i have my suspicions 

swat same as general 

Pumpernickle = team player 

snowflake no idea who that is atm

jackie = huge car for hat............ Hard to hit target.