Please ban this griefer

tengra

Player Ashy Larry <STEAM_1:1:35783911> 

so we were playing cold stream finale, Ashy Larry tried to stack by switching on the team I was on, I tell him not to stackpost-5210-0-50357200-1407876525_thumb.jpg

than he was kinda cursing me out on chat post-5210-0-34144000-1407876621_thumb.jpg

10 minute after that 3 people from Ashy Larry`s team left, it was 10v7 so I volunteer myself and move to the other team.

After joining  Ashy Larry`s team we were on one of the first waterfall drop, rest of the team dropped and I was about to drop aswell right than Ashy Larry decided to heal me (I had 95hp I told him to stop via mic chat) stopped mid way of healing and started to heal again than stopped again he did that for about good 10 times than I got smoked and he jump of the waterfall. I died few second later one of the teammate who watched it happen ligs Kongurin asked ashy why did he do that no response were given to him. there were guts, greenheart lvl3.0 some other who can tell that ashy was griefing and wanted to get revenge for calling him out on stacking.post-5210-0-48971800-1407877745_thumb.jpgpost-5210-0-74726600-1407877757_thumb.jpg

Why does the first 2 pics look like the beginning of Parish and the last 2 look like the finale of Cold StreaM?  I'm just trying to figure it all out so we can deal with it properly.

P.S. It doesn't excuse the way he talk to you or that he greifed you just trying to figure out what all happened.

Edited by chick82

By the way, this is his 6th ban, 3rd time permanently. 

3rd time permanently....makes me wonder if permanence has a different meaning on this site. lol.

3rd time permanently until he posts for unban request. :smillie_smilling:

By the way, this is his 6th ban, 3rd time permanently. 

3rd time permanently....makes me wonder if permanence has a different meaning on this site. lol.

3rd time permanently until he posts for unban request. :smillie_smilling:

If a player is sincere in his/her apology and doesn't cause anymore trouble, pardons can be issued.

Edit: I just looked him up and holy moly is his track record awful. I don't think he deserves an unban at all. Ever. Never.

Edited by Pumpernickel

I don't know if you remember Pump but I asked you to come into one of the servers one time about a guy who was throwing pipe bombs and mollys on the finale of no mercy trying to kill himself, that was him. Other than that incident I haven't seen anything else out of him.

I don't know if you remember Pump but I asked you to come into one of the servers one time about a guy who was throwing pipe bombs and mollys on the finale of no mercy trying to kill himself, that was him. Other than that incident I haven't seen anything else out of him.

He sounds like a swell guy with too much time on his hands. :ponder:

• Like 1

I banned him.  He can come explain his side of it, if he wants to play again on the servers.  Thanks

do not unban

pnb posted he can explain things here, meaning he still has a chance.

we might see ashy larry in future. shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251