Left4Fix

JackieChan

Left4Fix  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@ Fenix, if you care about this server, I think you should read it, but if you don't well then, kudos for quick decisions

@robin, the changes wont happen instantaneously, but there will be a difference in how this server is played now and later down the road if this thing is implemented and there is a good chance people will start to think indivually instead of for their team

we can always revert back to normal if things start to look grim, but I'd say it's worth testing it out for a bit to see how it goes, you never know.

• Like 1

@ Fenix, if you care about this server, I think you should read it, but if you don't well then, kudos for quick decisions

@robin, the changes wont happen instantaneously, but there will be a difference in how this server is played now and later down the road if this thing is implemented and there is a good chance people will start to think indivually instead of for their team

we can always revert back to normal if things start to look grim, but I'd say it's worth testing it out for a bit to see how it goes, you never know.

Ditto. With the rules of not rushing, I doubt that people's play-styles would change so drastically that it would become a catastrophic experience (aka The Road). Besides, if anything, I'd guess that people are MORE inclined to help each other as every last member contributes towards points. One person rushing along probably can't get as much points as 10 people moving ahead. 

Edited by BroiledDumplings

I think the losing team will be full of rusher and no one will help incap ppl in the back, cuz "run for point!!!"

How about add pro mode plug-in~ only level 1 guns. LOL :P

Edited by Meow

I'm all for the changes.

How about getting rid of the option to buy firecrates, gas cans, and molotovs?

This is a first person shooter not a first person fire starter.  I hate when people spam these everytime anyone gets boomes or a horde spawms.

All i see is fire.

• Like 2

And do you know how many times I hear, what's a main?

I know what a main is, But how do you find out if you are and who is a main?

really?? Tell me, how did you even know what a main is?

Meme_Confused.jpg

Edited by TestCharacter
  • Like 1

Be nice.  He probably knows that the mains are the ones that give the points to the team for progression.  He is just asking how to see who the mains actually are.

Hit TAB, as Pump says, the mains are the 4 survivors you see when you hit tab.  The mains can change as the game goes on, depending on people coming and leaving in the server.