Please add me back to the Minecraft whitelist

ProDysfunctional

We aren't sure what happened, but can you please add BrickDaddyShark back to the whitelist on the Minecraft server?

If something happened, please let me know.

Brick took another diamond helmet from someone's chest that didn't belong to him.  This is his 6-7th incident of stealing we might be willing to shorten it but right now he is perma-banned.  Tirtul will be on later to discuss further and maybe shortening it, but he doesn't seem to want to follow the rules at all, and that is not fair to the other 20+ people who are whitelisted on the server.

as chick had mentioned brick had been banned for stealing, he has been warned multiple times about this and yet he still steals, he has had many problems on the server, from stealing to attacking other players. multiple admins have talked to him about the rules, which he should have read and understood to even join the server and he seems to still not understand them, at the moment he will remain perma-banned, as I do not see him able to adhere to the rules in the future, but if a case can be made that will make sure he follows the rules in the future it may be possible to rewhitelist him.

(edited)

I think we are probably past the time, even with it whitelisted, to throw a greif mod or two on. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/blockown/ as one possibility. Oh how I wish the old Claims mod was updated...

EDIT: Soon? http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/

Both of those mods are out of date to the MC/CB versions we would be running. 

Grief Prevention: 7.8-beta-b282 for CB 1.7.2-R0.3 Mar 02, 2014

Block Own: v2.0.2a for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 Jun 26, 2014

EDIT: I could be wrong about Block Own though, it could work since most 1.7.X plugins still work even though they are behind couple versions.

Edited by MaRvIn

Tirtul,

I think that's an acceptable solution. You gave Brick plenty of chances and he knows the rules. I also talked to him about it, and told him that it was embarrassing to be partners with someone who kept breaking the same rule. That was two times ago. I appreciate you letting me know what happened, and that's all I expect.

He learned so much about redstone wiring on this server. Thanks for showing him new tricks. I'll show him his old stuff one more time on my login, but I won't let him drive.

Sorry,

Prody