Ban Requests - Post Here

PeanutButterNJelly

Previous match, survivors got destroyed by us because people went in "the forbidden room".  So guy camped in "the forbidden room" when it was our turn. After the jockey was shot off him, he had absolutely no excuse to not run out, but threw a molly and ran back in room.  

Unknown STEAM_1:0:89819847

Edited by MeJohnny

Snipers Get More Head STEAM_1:1:69519095

Rushed.  Said "You Mad" when team said stop rushing (Not in Video, but Abusement Park, Goofball will confirm)  Votekick.  Then he said a bad word to team.

He did not listen to members and other players to go back and help the team. In addition, he purposely closes the door on teammates.

I'm now youtube "famous" (I'm the pointy hat guy in the vid). - So that's what my hat looks like.... lol

Edited by suphuvn

I believe General was on their team.  Unfortunately I don't know if he would remember them rushing or not.  He was with the main group.  I couldn't get a screenshot of the other players as for some reason my game shut down after I took the screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/LJLvU
sgtduvall: STEAM_0:0:26033223

He stacked teams and instead of apologizing or something he argued with talpa and i about it
Scottie_Bugatti: STEAM_0:1:38975355

He also stacked teams, and again argued with us, he also cursed once, we told him it was against the rules and he did it again

They just wanted to play with their friend, but also instead of a "thanks wont do it again" they were super difficult.

OA Soda Said the N. Word in all caps and he did not get warned or banned every when I requested some type of consequence. The resident addmen on the game at the time chose not to do anything! Then told me to drop it. Even if it was an accident typed in all caps... Which is questionable. we get in trouble for saying dum-dum of wth who the hell is he getting away with this and I am being told to drop it. I never get on these forms but that was raciest and bad addmen etiquette for letting it slide without a warning!

I dont pay a membership do deal with racist ignorance! I am so tinkleed beyond words... More so that Chromic Pump let him get away with it then the fact that he said it. Then turned around and told me to drop it. Not cool at all

Player named Mugetsu STEAM_0:0:415134 seemed to be wall hacking/aimbotting as well as other stuff he may have accidentally activated.  Unfortunately things were too quick to happen to get a screenshot, plus creating screenshots can sometimes cause my game to crash.

I kept pointing it out to everyone that he was botting, but Jkap kept cutting in saying he never hacks.  Here's how the events unfolded:

-I noticed his super high headshot ratio was around 50% with at least 30-40 kills

-I then noticed that while on the rollercoaster, he was floating in the air (not incapped or charged) shooting at things.

-Many on my team suggested it was just a glitch.

-Start of next round, I was a hunter and was performing a high pounce at the beginning of the map above the safe room, as I was falling down, he headshot me the moment the bullets went flying.  I figured it was a sniper he was using, but he was using an AK which has a high spread.  When I was viewing him in first person, he had nearly 0 spread...no laser.

-On the finale, I was still keeping an eye on him while I was ghosted, and I caught him whip around and shoot a smoker the split second it spawned in...and I mean there was no delay.  A couple others actually caught this too since I was making a big fuss about it on Team Chat.

-I asked MeJonny to plz demo him, but there was no response...I asked multiple times. (MeJonny was on his team).

So I quit the game and checked out Mugetsu's steam profile.  It is on private...but he has 1 VAC ban on record.  Please look into this, as this guy was new to our server, but he was doing better than General...and that says a lot!

Wish I had the demo of him in mid-air shooting at things (50 feet above the coaster!).  Biggs helped me with how to get demos, so I got a couple and sent them to Peanut.  He was still online under a different name...Ronin.

I was on his team , didnt pay much attention during the coaster  to his whereabout so didnt see if he actually was floating, but I do know he shares the account with his brother, and told me the VAC ban was his bro's.

Btw he's not new, but never was a member, just many aliases. His original name was Yukio, the guy been here before me. Not only at late night but in nearly full member game as well. While I'm not capable of pinpointing hackers (not much of a gamer), I know plenty of senior members here could, and I never heard they even mention him as a hacker. Then again, this is only from my observation, he could be one, if all evidence is pointing toward it.

Also today server had a lot of glitches randomly, players got teleported around, example was Pope teleport to outside the saferoom at beginning of Dead Center finale, Jerky during the Fairground map kept getting teleported back further, I could see silhouette of players where they not actually at. Not just from my point of view but also from other players.  That might show its possibility of being a glitch.

7lly9wf.jpg

eirDC61.jpg

I honestly didn't hear you until almost the end of the finale when you specifically mentioned me by name.  If you tried to get my attention before that, I'm sorry to say I didn't hear you because the game was really intense ( final score was like 3800v3000?), with good players on both sides and a LOT of chatter.  I remember you expressed a lot of concerns about Mugetsu cheating.  

In the numerous games I've played with Mugetsu, I have not seen any evidence of cheating.

However, If you have evidence of cheating, please forward to Peanut and the admins will look at it in detail.

Also, Fenix, check BILL out in this video.  Glitches happen sometimes. 

Edited by MeJohnny

I have the demos and will review tonight and send to admins to review.  He is a regular on the server, I have played with him a lot, and thought he was a good player, but didn't think he was cheating.  Since he is a regular and no one has accused him of cheating previously, we will give him the benefit of the doubt, until we have looked at everything.  However, I have never really looked that carefully at him, and will look at any demos that anyone sends in.

I do recommend that all players add all admins and me to their friends list, so you can get help quickly with any issue.  You can also always send me things through this website.  

After looking at the demos, we cant see any evidence of cheating.  I heard or saw every special infected he targeted, before he targeted them.  He missed virtually every time with his first shot.

The high up in the air thing was a glitch. 

If anyone suspects someone of cheating, or sees something against the rules, or in any way questionable, keep posting here or sending demos, screenshots, complaints to me.  If you want it to be anonymous, just let me know.

Also, the reports link works now.  You can send things in there too.

• Like 2