Ban Requests - Post Here

PeanutButterNJelly

Hello.

My english is not good. Sorry about that.

I have a complaint. Today at the beggining of Cold stream, one player want to swap because your friend was in the other team.
I replied that is not possible (Stack). Antoher player response the same.
Anyway, the  current admin swaped the guy. Look the Image:

ogbgbm.jpg

Yes I play with 27 fps and yes a i have 207 ping (or more) lol.

I think the administrator (DAlhigeri) is in the phase of training. Perhaps that is why he did it.
I post this not with the intention that sanction him or ban.

I write this so that these actions do not become repeat
Regards.
Edited by AdamSvp21

Yeah, dumb move on my part. When I saw the request, it didn't occur to me to be a big deal, since we were at the beginning of a new campaign. Then, I kind of missed the chat traffic about stacking because I realized I ended up with a "hat" as infected ... and thought the complaint was that the teams were uneven in terms of talent, not that the concept of the switch *itself* was the problem.

So, yeah. Sorry, all. Won't happen again. That said, another disaster turned out to be Cold Stream.... even though it was chosen by over 50% of the votes, it ended up being a disaster and we switched to a new map after mass defections. :(

• Like 2

It's a shame about Cold Stream.  That happens a lot.  I personally like playing that campaign.  I don't understand why people only want to play the same 4 or 5 campaigns over and over.

i like cold stream, but i have to switch to low graphic settings so my  game wont crash, only happens online tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being 2 days late on this, but I've got news for ya:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/367434986786684608/D0874AA06146B1BD1877065F4FD8F4EF3FD1454C/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=794475056

^ lol get a load of THIS guy!

He commits suicide by jumping off the bridge in Death Toll chapter 1. He actually wanted to kill himself, which is why he went "yay" before he left the server moments after his death. Velocity, Reborn, and Drewmeister were witnesses to this.

Spocolypse 74 <STEAM_1:0:156019898>

On a side note: Maybe Death Toll is so awful that playing it caused this griefer to want to commit suicide? ;)

Edited by Carlos

• 3 months later...