1.  "Arboy94" STEAM_1:1:64824268 
  2. "轻声哼唱" STEAM_1:1:92294229 
  3. "Ignis_" STEAM_1:1:73655229 

4. "Krakken" STEAM_1:1:54110533 

5. "Pencil" STEAM_1:0:51062041 

6. "IAmError" STEAM_1:1:40883587 

7. "M I S I T O . K U N N N N N" STEAM_1:1:48329760 

• Pretty sure leaving a teammate behind is impermissible
  • Team has approx. a full minute and thirty seconds to rescue Han Yolo, but there is no attempt
  • I've heard admins instructing players not to leave teammates behind for number of times especially in this map
  • We had to go back for a teammate who had fallen all the way to the safe room level before in many other occasions
  • I excluded qb2009 because he joined after the fact

Ya they were getting worked on pretty good - constant SI pressure, consistent, multi-person booms, 1-3 incaps of their own, multiple people yellow/orange, then tanks.  

If team is struggling like that, I give them more leeway when determining if it's ok to leave someone.  Obviously it's never OK to leave human team mates, but *that* team going back to elevator is not going to end well for them....  Now if most of the team is green, and standing around waiting for elevator, that's a different story.

A true L4D moment :P  Thanks for the demo.

• Like 1

(edited)

These 4 rushed initially http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/529506324651583466/67B1EC24893EC492DA15F9EF360B19E992386172/

While people were still upstairs http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/529506324651584084/6BB1F3D28F8780BB1F42F4BFF7EEF876E306A500/

Couldn't get steam ids because I can't remember what the command is ><

I was the admin there.  Mostly new people. I will take care of this asap.

Only Ezequiel deserves a ban.  He rushed and refused to go back and help team.  Everyone else was just new and clueless, and they all eventually came back to help team after repeated warnings.

Edited by MeJohnny
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hai

Can I please request some form of punishment for the following:

Carlito's Way:

Playing first map of Dark Carnival, rushed the motel, got pounced and died.  Then left server.

hXTCUprl.jpg

WEYLAND-YUTANI CORP: STEAM_1:1:60555186

Inappropriate spray

KreuGRxm.jpg

kthxbai

Edited by stabz0r
  • Like 3

Rushing, dying and leaving is permanent ban, but since the screen didn't show the "dying and leaving", I can only do 1 day for rushing.

And I am going to assume the spray showed nipples, so 1 day.  Please leave the screen unmodified next time, so just post the link to it and not the img.  I need to see nipples to make a decision.  

Lol that came out wrong, but you know what I meant.  Need the full evidence :P

Thanks Stab!!!

Edited by MeJohnny
  • Like 2

Rushing, dying and leaving is permanent ban, but since the screen didn't show the "dying and leaving", I can only do 1 day for rushing.

And I am going to assume the spray showed nipples, so 1 day. Please leave the screen unmodified next time, so just post the link to it and not the img. I need to see nipples to make a decision.

Lol that came out wrong, but you know what I meant. Need the full evidence :P

Thanks Stab!!!

What if nipples were censored or not found, only bewbs.

And I am going to assume the spray showed nipples, so 1 day. Please leave the screen unmodified next time, so just post the link to it and not the img. I need to see nipples to make a decision.

Lol that came out wrong, but you know what I meant. Need the full evidence :P

Thanks Stab!!!

What if nipples were censored or not found, only bewbs.

Bans for sprays are determined based on what is sprayed, how lewd/explicit/offensive the spray is, the attitude of the player who sprayed it, and the general tolerance of the admin. 

If only censored breasts, /shrugs.  Remove spray and warning.  If attitude, week.

Hey all,

You guys know my name as White People. Played on sever #2 around 1AM PST (2/14)

Player chunkey <STEAM_1:0:54263552>  - Grieving...would not enter lift in finale

Unfortunately, I could not get much screen shots, but R3D said he got some shots too. 
You can see other team also asks us how long we waited for him. Unfortunately, no admins to kick. 

post-6206-0-72324300-1423905144_thumb.png

Taken care of.  Thanks ctrlfrk.  Taylor Swift got the perma, but the screen shows one person in saferoom, and only one at the house.  Dingo says there were five survivors in the console, but it's not concrete evidence.  Will be a lot of he said-she said if how do i l4d2 is banned off of that.

Edited by MeJohnny

Yeah there were about 5. Dingo said he got screenshots too so he might pop by with them. They actually ended up making it out with like 4 of them because the entire infected team sat around the train looking at the rusher instead of working the back v.v

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

This guy "St3fan" STEAM_1:0:36699392 he rushed during Crash Course then stacked on Blood Harvest and rushed once again.

I forgot to get screenshots but Joda was there and he can confirm.

Edited by Vilkys

• Soda locked and unpinned this topic