What song are you listening to atm?

stabz0r

• 2 weeks later...

Was this on a reissue? I don't remember it from the original Quality Control release, but Spotify just introduced me to it. 

I think it came off of the EP before Quality Control but I could be wrong..... J5 was one of the first hip hop, not rap, groups that I found and they helped with my hip hop addiction.

it's not everyday that you know someone that has a barn and that they're willing to rent you 

Well, the Peculiarium is in Portland, and it gets pretty rural pretty quick. Not sure it's really that hard to find someone with a barn around here :D Dig the video, though. 

J5 had the same hip hop influence on me, too. Fun to find b-sides you miss. 

• Like 1

Well, the Peculiarium is in Portland, and it gets pretty rural pretty quick. Not sure it's really that hard to find someone with a barn around here Dig the video, though.   

Moving out of NYC to live in a barn on the other side of the U.S. is pretty crazy though.  Field mice, spiders and fresh air > giant rats, smog and heavy population/people everywhere

Fun to find b-sides you miss. 

Always a good time 

Goodie Mob, one of my favorite southern rap artists and it's always a trip to see CeeLo Green before his Danger Mouse days.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Haven't had iTunes in years.... must not break streak...... hopefully it will be up in the next day or two if not I may have to download iTunes.

Also waiting the 2 week lock down on Coloring Book, listened to it once before it was yanked from DatPiff.

Edit- Always down for some Jean Grae action, good song.

Edit Edit - Also enjoy your BadBadNotGood IV on iTunes, gotta wait that one out too....

Edited by Madvillain

• 2 weeks later...