FRIDAY the 19th Custom Map Night

Mercman

Just a reminder  tonight is the First time (maybe) in the History of the world we will be playing Warcelona on the GCFTW server # 2

Dont miss out on this epic adventure.

Get there early for the best seats and I will see you all there

• Like 1

I have some important information regarding Warcelona. First off, if you've never played that campaign before, good luck to you. Secondly, the infected won't be able to spawn until after the door opens to the bridge in the first map. Third, there are two ways to get to the pool area. Without too many spoilers, if you pick the other way and miss the jump, you're dead on the roof. Otherwise, everything else checked out. EDT and PDT deal with Daylight Savings time. Otherwise, it's the same as EST and PST and CST etc. GMT is non-American time so don't worry about that.

World-Time-Zone.jpg

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 1

Hello GCers,

Merc will this be a weekly thing perhaps, or monthly?

I found JackieChan's Steam Workshop collection link in another thread, if this collection will have the GC approved custom maps added, (just Warcelona and Urban Flight right now) maybe good to share it:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292423615

Thanks guys

-DCore/dave007