Fantasy Week 2

Flitterkill

Still early in the year but dear god was there fantasy doom going around this weekend. Condolences to everyone who got screwed (Ryan Matthews helped keep me afloat the last half of fantasy last year and now he's gone for 5 weeks - sry tbt)

I avoided the injury bug but my wide stock, already populated with just 2's and 3's given my penchant for RBs this year, saw two of my three go off for - wait for it - 1.9 points. Marquis Colston, not even targeted once. 110 and a touch last week to not targeted...yeah.

This win brought to you by Crabtree (14.20), Dallas Kicker Bailey (19.00) and Aaron Rodgers (28.64) with an assist from my opponent's team with the San Fran defense (2.0) and a wasted Demarco Murray performance (21.30). Special mention to everyone else who under performed for Smokey's Bandits.

Nothing from Witten this year and Lacy has at least one more week of rough sledding and then...maybe I can smile.

Capturadfe.JPG

League 1 felt the same effects. 

Needless to say I'm still happy with my outcome!  Still don't know why you guys all went for RBs on your first pick.  Peyton Manning was my first pick, but I was the 6th person to go.  I dont' see any RBs scoring more than 20 pts per game on average.

post-4369-0-75451600-1410907835.jpg

Squeaked by in league 1 thanks to Randall Cobb and Jay Cutler (surprisingly) and in spite of shooting myself in the foot by benching Brandon Marshall thanks to turrible early reporting.

League 2, have thus far avoided the curse of Adrian Peterson, but not sure how long I can hang on without the #1 overall pick :(

I also credit my win to Fantasy Karma smiting my opponent for free agency/waiver shenanigans.

Also, all hail Darren Sproles.