My complain. 2014 Edition

waymon

Hello all.

Wanted to let you know something I have noticed.  The last several times I have played on the server the chat is almost always concentrated on how cursing isn't allowed.  I understand the reason and all behind it. But instead of talking and conversing about the game or something far more interesting players and admins have been arguing and debating with randoms on why the language rule is what it is.  I'm not saying the rule should change, its just something I have noticed about the chat.  My personal take on cursing is as long it isn't directed at someone its fine by me and don't be a jerk.

That is all.

Thanks for listening. 

What is the strat for something that's hits closer to what Waymon mentioned, when other players start complaining of people being kicked and/or questioning the server rule in an obnoxious manner without breaking server rules? I myself have a no bullcrap attitude when it comes to that stuff and would only give one warning of "These are the server rules set forth by the paying members that have made this server possible and are not up for debate. If you don't like it then leave or I can assist you in leaving" and then start making examples of those who can't drop it.(then again I haven't been a full admin for years due to my lack of consistent ability to game with the group)

Edited by MrMonkey