idk

Kazya

GC Server Admin

You were told to stop rushing and continued to rush forward when people were incapped.   I have to tell you in every game (and that is no exaggeration) to stop calling people idiots and stupid.  You were kicked, then came back and began mouthing off to admins. 

There is no apology, you fail to acknowledge any wrong-doing, the ban will stay as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by MPG1770

Ok what I witnessed is Maestro calling out Kazya for rushing several times, he warned at least 2 and then gave a kick.  Kazya came right back in and kind of did the "pffft" and "epic admin" thing, so Maestro put in the ban.  My suggestion for the future is when an admin says hey no rushing etc.  just do the OK thing.  When an admin kicks you instead of bans you, they are giving an opportunity to fix the problem or politely make your case, but you probably shouldn't come back in and insult them.  Just my 2 cents for the future.

Kazya, I spoke to Maestro.  He confirms what Zero has written above.  You were rushing, you were warned, you did not return to your group.  Whether you think it is rushing or not, if you don't listen to the admin, you will get banned for rushing.   If you think what you are doing is not rushing, in the future, take a demo and send it to me.   Once you didn't listen to the admin's warnings, he kicked you (which was less than the ban he should have done).   When you came back, instead of apologizing and letting everyone go on with their game, you said "epic admin".  We can not have people saying things like this about our admins.  The admins are there to enforce the rules.  If you think they are not doing this properly, then you should post it or send it to me.

This ban will stay until it is over.

When you come back, please do not rush.  Please treat all players, regardless of their playing ability, with respect.  Please respect our admins.

Thank you. 

• Like 2