Fantasy Week 3

Flitterkill

w3.jpg

Given my team's performance I'll take 2-1 all day long. Underperformer vs. Underperrformer this week and I win! Still, Rodgers, Lacy, Witten plus my stable of WR2's leaves me vulnerable as hell. The only consistent performers I have are Dan Bailey (K), and the Cinci DEF. Oh, and Russel Wilson on the bench pulling just shy of 20 all three weeks.

But the matchup this week was that ATL-TB game. TBT had 3 ATL players and the TB def rolling but check out how crazy fantasy is. Julio Jones blew away his point total but outside of that... Matt Ryan? 56-14 win? Just nipped into the low 20's with only three td's. Steven Jackson beat his 10.4 projection by a single point. And the insanity? Your defense let's fly 56 points against? Should be negative bazillion points right? They got 11 on the back of that late interception run back and a couple fumble recoveries. The negative points applied stops once you hit 35 against.

Yes, the TB def *exceeded* their projection.

EDIT: Lol, look at my points against total through 3 games. My team better get it going soon...

I can't believe I'm 3-0 in league 2 given the hot mess of my RB situation (and combined 6 points this week) and 0.8 points from my TE. I feel like I'm being held hostage by Peterson because he was my #1 overall pick.

Dear Chip Kelly: please let Sproles participate in the offense. Good things tend to happen.

League 1 was just a dumpster fire this week. Perfect storm of terrible matchups and no-shows. I felt a lot better about Not My Forte than Boilers before the season started, yet NMF is 1-2 and Boilers is 3-0.

I give up trying to understand fantasy football.