VIP + Jackie Pathing Tank Play

Johnny

I really want to see someone get locked out of the saferoom in VIP mode...

Oh that did happen before in the campaign of Dead Air, the map before the finale. Survivors had no idea why the door wouldn't open anymore and everyone was locked out.

I was the VIP on that dead air map, was unable to open the door, got accused of opening and closing the door to trap my team by several people. No one made it in. Told those people I have demo if they wanna watch it. No questions/accusations after that. lol

Oh that did happen before in the campaign of Dead Air, the map before the finale. Survivors had no idea why the door wouldn't open anymore and everyone was locked out.

I was the VIP on that dead air map, was unable to open the door, got accused of opening and closing the door to trap my team by several people. No one made it in. Told those people I have demo if they wanna watch it. No questions/accusations after that. lol

names?

Remember what map that was on?

Remember what map that was on?

dead air map 4

@test - nope, but i still have log lol