Week 6 Recap

Flitterkill

w6.jpg

Welcome to the land of 4 and 2!

It was brutal watching Cincinnati following up last weeks -1 defense with a -3 this week. Especially when your opponent picks up 15.

Came down to a painful Monday Night of watching Quick (STL WR) get a single catch while Ditka hoped and prayed for a feast of San Francisco field goals. That and for St Louis to not have a 3-headed running back committee. 

I've survived so far against the lowest point total against for the league but something needs to shake out.

Why did I draft Lacy so high? During the preseason they were actually practicing and in preseason games throwing screens to Lacy.

Screens that worked. Well.

If GB has used screens this year no one has noticed and people in GB are grumbling. If they are keeping that in the playbook for later in the year or the playoffs it's a damned puzzling decision.

On Lacy: It is all some sort of confidence building things for Rogers, so he still feels meaningful.

On Cincinnati: How did their D get so bad so fast?  Is Burfict really that important?  I saw them as #1 this year with all of their talent.

On STL: They did lead 14-0 at the half, didn't they?  Kap actually looked halfway decent.

On NE: Just so everybody know, I reacquired Brady in one of my leagues, so all of NE will be sucking again soon.

On Flitterkill: 465 points against? THAT is luck!

Edited by Lookback