Jackie Challenge Part Trois

JackieChan

It's about time for another Jackie Challenge.  Haven't had one in about 2 years, so I guess it's time?

What's this challenge going to be about?

If you haven't noticed over the years, but there are what I like to call "Easter Egg Louis"es in a lot of the campaigns.  They originally started as just something random to throw in campaigns for fun...and for me to grab pills that no one else knew about.

Now it's time for you guys to try and find him.

If you can find an Easter Egg Louis in each map of a campaign, you will win the challenge.  For example, if you're doing a campaign that has 4 maps in it, you must find Easter Egg Louis in all 4 maps to win the challenge.  Multiple people can win the challenge, but there can only be one winner per campaign.

The list of campaigns that Easter Egg Louis can be found in are:

Dead Center - 4 locations COMPLETED

Dark Carnival (except for the finale) - 4 locations COMPLETED

Swamp Fever - 4 locations COMPLETED

Hard Rain - 5 locations COMPLETED

The Parish - 5 locations

The Passing (except for first level) - 2 locations COMPLETED

No Mercy - 5 locations

If you find him, take a screenshot and PM me your findings.  Screenshots can only be taken when you are a Survivor.

If you find all the locations in a single campaign and I verify it, you will be able to wear the special, "only if you're cool to wear" gift hat!  Not only are you running into them to pick them up, but you will be wearing one to show off to everyone as well.

Hopefully you guys are interested in this and I hope to get some PMs about it with screenshots of their teammates yelling at them to come back to the group.

NEW RULE:

I require you to get a full body screenshot of Louis with his face in the picture.  Not the side of his face, the front.  Both eyes have to be visible.

ANOTHER EDIT:

You cannot win multiple times.  Submissions to me are on a first come first see basis.  If someone submits their Louis locations in the same campaign as yours a minute before you and they all turn out legit, they will win and not you.  You will be notified as such.  If you do win, a request for your Steam ID will be sent.

• Like 1

Added a new rule:

I require you to get a full body screenshot of Louis with his face in the picture.  Not the side of his face, the front.  Both eyes have to be visible.

Please make sure YOU are the one taking the sceenshots.  I won't say who they were, but two partners in crime tried to trick me, but it didn't work.

Added a new rule:

Please make sure YOU are the one taking the sceenshots.  I won't say who they were, but two partners in crime tried to trick me, but it didn't work.

BAN!

luckily i know where the one for the swamp fever finale is. looks like i got some more to find lol

Lol, i think that is the most known easter egg location.

i'll be working on finding the rest then lol. im sure that you placed them in some not so common spots that are difficult to get to in a 10v10 lol

(edited)

I think there is none in 2nd map of dead center? :mad:

He's there, but someone already completed Dead Center.

Oh damn, this event will end in just few days.

Can you post the locations after the event has ended?

Edited by TestCharacter

Who says I won't?

i kinda feel dumb now. here i was, just 10 minutes ago playing against bots with carlos on death toll...and i was looking for a louis...even though you didn't put one in the level...i feel super dumb lol. and i found some really neat spots you could put some in

I'll have to put him in spots that are likely to get you killed.

sounds fun >=) i know all of Death Toll's first map and the best spots you could put him in xD let's see if im still able to recover being in those spots lol