Jackie Challenge Part Trois

JackieChan

Update:

Reviewed the No Mercy Louis locations and realized that he actually wasn't in any of the maps except for the third map.  Added Louis to ALL the No Mercy maps (yes, even the finale).

it better be in a REALLY good spot in the finale. im sure the doors in the hallways at the beginning would be too obvious lol

Update:

Reviewed the No Mercy Louis locations and realized that he actually wasn't in any of the maps except for the third map.  Added Louis to ALL the No Mercy maps (yes, even the finale).

CHARGERS chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe

Update:

CHARGERS chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe

I actually had the mentality to keeping him hidden instead of him leading to your death when you find him.

(edited)

im disappointed in your location for the no mercy finale lol. too easy to find. but hard rain is definitely difficult to get to them

EDIT: I hope you got my message Jackie about my Hard Rain findings. 

Edited by ADogX

(edited)

THATS IT! i freaking  did it! dont even care if i cant get a hat, i got SWAMP FEVER.

stalking the gametracker baners and the in-game server browser for the right campaigns was a PAIN.

\o/

I

/\

Edited by anzul
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...