Lookback

Casdfsdpture.JPG

Well it was fun while it lasted. I've finagled my way to a 6-2 record against the lowest point total in the league but with the games ahead I don't see any great things happening.

Rodgers and Lacy are on a bye next week just in time for Boilers machine of doom. Even splashing in 20 points for whatever replacement qb I get I'm still 15 short of him in projected totals. I actually play the top three in our league currently over the next three weeks. Look for me to be standing at 6-5 after that run. 

I've got a qb, rbs, te, k, and have been lucky on Def. But no wides.

Three wides totals going backwards:

Week 8: 16.4 (with M. Floyd giving me 0 and Smith Sr 3.4)

Week 7: 20.8

Week 6: 28.7 (could have been a great week but Quick got a single point)

Week 5: 8.6

Week 4: 21.7

Week 3: 34.3 (The only decent week from my wides - Naturally Rodgers and Lacy combined for 14 points this day)

Week 2: 16.1

Week 1: 23.6

Luck be a lady but pretty sure she's left the building I'm in. Unless anyone wants to do some horse trading for some nice TE's. Kelce and Witton are probably available for a very tasty and consistent WR1.

Man, I complained about my wides before game 1 and look how much worse the second 4 games have been vs the first 4 games. Doom....

PS: Bonus fun! Take a look at Boilers three wides totals by week. Then weep like I did.

Brown, Cobb, and Luck have carried my team by being studs pretty much every week. My RBs have been a hot mess and I've been fighting it all year. I'll be surprised if I'm still in this position come playoff time.

FK, if it makes you feel any better, you have thus far "won" our trade. It's looking like I may never actually be starting Martin as everyone seems to think he's going to lose his job. Smith Sr is still at least seeing a lot of targets.