Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

You could have been on my team yesterday on Blood Harvest map 3. Three people spawn blocking the hallway leading out the tunnel; 4 people left to fight two tanks.

What he neglected to say is that he was up against me. And they all died.

Death Charge! II

Part IV - Cold Stream Bridge

https://youtu.be/V53DsOgqpz0

https://youtu.be/2iYcBj0xLVY

You missed yesterday's game I named "lack of common sense" same spot, 1 got death charged, then a guy tries to shoot the charger and gets himself death charged and then another guy does the same thing, then another and another, lol 5 people death charged.

Edited by Vilkys

Somebody tell me why Youtube doesn't link the videos so you can view them directly on the thread anymore??!?! Instead, it's now an external link to the actual Youtube website.

I think you still can but there's a certain link share you have to use. I could be wrong though the other day I thought I put one up that you didn't have to go to it was here

Somebody tell me why Youtube doesn't link the videos so you can view them directly on the thread anymore??!?!  Instead, it's now an external link to the actual Youtube website.

It works. You have to do it like this for youtube.com/watch?v=hBqnO1P8jSg.  SpecialBBcode > Youtube > paste the whatever comes after /watch?v=

[utube]hBqnO1P8jSg[/utube]
Edited by Protomanx13