Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

wot m8? am I only allowed to use hunters or something? Bulldozing a group of survivors is fun!

Oh god no, Abusement. Don't even scare us using the hunter! Instead, just rocket jockey only. That'll sure teach us a lesson :)

(edited)

just rocket jockey only. That'll sure teach us a lesson :)

Oh you remember that dead air finale boy, i went full jockey and you almost lost it, I made 70 points from jockeys that round.

Edited by Vilkys
  • Like 1

just rocket jockey only. That'll sure teach us a lesson :)

Oh you remember that dead air finale boy, i went full jockey and you almost lost it, I made 70 points from jockeys that round.

Lol I remember that finale. You kept targeting me and riding my head around silly. It was evil. I was already feeling disappointed by how everyone in your team kept making it to the end despite my team trying their best. Lol that didn't really help out my optimism. Strangely my team actually had their best round in that finale, even if we did die halfway.

But hey, at least you gave me a heads up on those jockey attacks :)

• Like 1

ayyyy yung lima bean represent! I know I smacked more off the hill than that, I have a clip of me smacking Sassy back up the crane and then she flies off the hill :D Pretty sure it was that same match. 

• Like 1