Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

(edited)

Hmm, I remember a certain some one(johnny) running away the following chapter to avoid getting rekt.

It's not like Pump and I were planning to chain charge him to death, nope, not at all.

Edited by Vilkys

TACTICAL RETREAT!!!    

I'm not about to be the star on the Deadmin series coming next week.  There's gonna lots of videos of admins getting REKT, and they are all gonna yell at me.  And I will LAWL.   :D

(edited)

Hmm, I remember a certain some one(johnny) running away the following chapter to avoid getting rekt.

It's not like Pump and I were planning to chain charge him to death, nope, not at all.

How about instead, both of you do your signature moves on Johnny? The rocket jockey! Make HIM the victim of his own nasty rides, except this time you guys would be doing them with style. That'd be fun to see.

At least that charger still got those 5 points from that "death charge." :) Edited by Carlos

How about instead, both of you do your signature moves on Johnny? The rocket jockey! Make HIM the victim of his own nasty rides, except this time you guys would be doing them with style. That'd be fun to see.

Well, 1. Johnny wouldn't upload it. He rarely uploads his own embarrassing footage. Maybe if it were a rocket DEATH jockey. 2. I hardly do those anymore. My high flying days have long since been over. Red Devil, have it. I'm easing into retirement.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my video of Johnny and Yuri getting rekt. Hope you enjoy :D

https://youtu.be/T9tiSDqqJMQ

This is my first video, so feedback would be appreciated.

Pump shotty/failp5 starter guns, and I ran out of ammo and points.

:/

May the fleas of a thousand bums forever infest your crotch, Pandesal!  

• Like 2

No filtering needed as I am virtually unkillable.  An example of such skills:

And this video precedes yours by 20 seconds. There is some truth to Lookback being dispensable! Hehehehe

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my video of Johnny and Yuri getting rekt. Hope you enjoy :D

Words cannot describe how much I dislike this invincible charger tactic getting used when you're on the receiving end of those attacks. It's cheap and annoying as hell. I wish there was a dramatic boost in price for charger heals, so that way nobody will have to deal with these invincible-like chargers from being used as if it were a tank (except it punches slower than a charger).

Lol it's ok, Johnny! Remember what happened the next minute after her tank killed you in that first video? It conveniently left out the part where I survived as the lone survivor in the chopper, which is foreshadowed at the end of the video. I did that for you, and the rest of my resilient and supportive team! Nobody kills Johnny and gets away with it.......

....except for me. That's my job ;)

Mr.Charger aka Chargerholic aka Charge4dayz, aka ChargeJohnnyEveryday has a video and it's his first one? 0/10. Too much charger. Heal abuse. Remove from the internet and I only wish I could unsee this post. And I still haven't watched the video. Kids+got+more+game+than+me+and+he+s+not+

• Like 1

Words cannot describe how much I dislike this invincible charger tactic getting used when you're on the receiving end of those attacks. It's cheap and annoying as hell. I wish there was a dramatic boost in price for charger heals, so that way nobody will have to deal with these invincible-like chargers from being used as if it were a tank (except it punches slower than a charger).

YES NERF CHARGERS AND NERF HUNTERS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!1      JK just pay attention and buy a melee weapon or shoot at the head. If a whole team is focusing on a charger and it's not dying that charger is losing points like crazy, not even worth it in my opinion unless you're going after a black and white. 

• Like 1

YES NERF CHARGERS AND NERF HUNTERS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!1      JK just pay attention and buy a melee weapon or shoot at the head. If a whole team is focusing on a charger and it's not dying that charger is losing points like crazy, not even worth it in my opinion unless you're going after a black and white.

Good suggestions :)

Lol it's pretty much just the charger heal costing such a low price. That's all.

Ehh I'm not much of a melee guy. I prefer using pistols or magnums instead, even if I do suck with them. I like having some accuracy against distant targets.

Headshots though? That's my thing :3

Good suggestions :)

Lol it's pretty much just the charger heal costing such a low price. That's all.

Ehh I'm not much of a melee guy. I prefer using pistols or magnums instead, even if I do suck with them. I like having some accuracy against distant targets.

Headshots though? That's my thing :3

Hello Carlos, I wouldn't say they're cheap and annoying as hell, but they are quite costly in points when you heal them (As Thug said from the above post).

But in my opinion, that strategy is a great way to set up an early incap so that the team can attack to farm up points. ie; high pounces, spits, and booms.

One guy looses points madly, but the other's can farm up to get their tanks, witches, upgrades, and etc. It's a win/win from the infected team.