Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

Hmm sorry, let me rephrase what I meant Architect, it was a little too obscure:

I hope you don't record your games as you play with an external program. I hope you go back in later and record the demo you took from steam because recording using external programs while playing can slow down your overall computer, although if you have enough power I don't suppose it would matter, but when using record from the steam console, it causes almost no strain, at least a noticeable one, not for me. The only downside is the shots in the demo look ridiculously off sometimes.

Edited by MurderinClony
  • Like 1

Hmm sorry, let me rephrase what I meant Architect, it was a little too obscure:

I hope you don't record your games as you play with an external program. I hope you go back in later and record the demo you took from steam because recording using external programs while playing can slow down your overall computer, although if you have enough power I don't suppose it would matter, but when using record from the steam console, it causes almost no strain, at least a noticeable one, not for me. The only downside is the shots in the demo look ridiculously off sometimes.

I use the external program while playing, though I have plenty of power and have not noticed any degradation of my performance, though I have a heavy duty i7 and video card so they are capable of recording.

(edited)

You also did this to me in Dead Air chapter 2 even though you had teammates that were alive. That was a nice underhanded way for you to give me a tank against your team in retrospect, you evil genius you :)

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1