Week 9 Recap

Flitterkill

Captwwwwure.JPG

Another week, another Boilers 130+ point outing, another week of horrible WR points for Fk.

Did you notice Boilers winning the waiver wire race for Adrian Peterson? That happened.

Green Bay was on a bye this week so no Aaron Rodgers or Lacy for me. No problemo, swap in Ryan Tannehill for QB and net me the fourth highest QB total this week. Naturally Luck for Boilers had two more points...

RB? McKinnon from Minny in for Lacy? That just means Asiata steals three TDs lols.

My wides? 24.7

Boilers? 51.1

Drop Miami Def for Cincy chasing those tasty JAX points? Sure, Miami is facing the Chargers after all. That'll be a shoot out for sure.

Right.

So it goes...

JEREMY HILL!!

I still don't understand how I had waiver priority for Peterson. The 6 or so people ahead of me must be set at RB. I'd like to think it was Fantasy Karma at work, since he was my first overall pick and I've been scrounging the waiver wire for RBs all season. Did anyone else put in a claim for him?

Of course this could all blow up in my face and they somehow find a way to keep AP from playing this year.

It's also looking like I'll be scraping the bottom of the QB barrel this week with Luck on bye.