Week 11 Recap

Flitterkill

Cadsfsdfpture.JPG

Well then, no one got a bajillion points this week. That certainly is a change from the norm.

Rodgers, Lacy and Bell all went off this week. That's 70 points. Good for me as my TE went out in the first quarter, kicker and def just hit their projected, and my wides, as usual, putting up a collective 14.4 points. That's a killer 4.8 points per wide. Yeah.

Also helped that Smokey didn't fill in an RB or a kicker this week. He'd get 9 back with his benched kicker and let's spot him 10 for the rb but he still would have lost as Brady had an off week for QB work.

Also, it took 3/4 of the season, but the points for and against columns now approximately match the league standings.

Three to go til the playoffs.

I'm only behind in points scored due to 2 bad weeks this past week.  I scored over 40 points lower than usual.  On top of that, for whatever reason, both times I've been up against Chick, we both score unusually low points.  Other than that I'm pretty much on par with the rest of you.