Banned, why?

dave007

This is the second time for you.

The first was back in September when you encouraged people on the other team to rush. You PM'd the admin after the ban and apologised and that ban was lifted almost immediately.

Last night...

Expires on 11-22-14 22:14 Reason Being rude/attitude problem, please learn to help next time. Banned by Admin Meng

We're really trying to get the community back on track here. We expect people to help and encourage each other. C'mon - you can do that can't ya?

For future reference you can check your bans yourself here: http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/pages/sourcebans

The ban expires in a few hours - tonight at 10:14 in some timezone or other, regardless, untill then, you'll have to wait for word from Meng.

Hi DCore

Meng banned you, but I was in the game and agreed on it too.  I was last in our group of survivors and I cut through a shack and was snagged at the exit by a smoker.  While I was being smoked, I mentioned how many pills were in there (there were 5 in that little shack!)  Meng came to help me and when I left, he ended up getting incapped in there, so I went back to save him.  You continued on and on, even in to the next map about us "shopping".  It was too much.  We asked you to stop.  I was actually typing out the kick command when you said it one last time and left the server.

In the future, if you do not like how people are playing or do not like the outcome of the game, please just leave the server and come back later.  We don't need constant complaints and criticism of players.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for answering Jelly, I couldn't get to this in time and it's for a day DCore, but thanks for coming on to the forums. As to what Jelly said if the going gets too tough or "annoying" it's okay to just send your points out and leave and come back later.

• Like 1