Hackers @ ESEA & Pro Tourneys

Barashin

Pathetic.

For someone who has played this game for way too long, it's pretty easy to tell when people are getting shots on you that are just toooooo good.

It seems like there has been a wave of people (especially in mm) cheating and using all these smooth aimbots. Really takes the fun out of it.

I've played low level pro players in CMM before..... lots of imposter but we actuallly go our butt stompin streamed for the massess on esea  It was a heavy weight esea team

We've beaten pro teams before :P Won a cmm that was watched by a few hundred once lol

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't even tell you.   It was 3 of the  esea championship  losers on main or invite or something and 2 pugs but all were highest ranked.   The leader was streaming and had a crap ton of followers.  I remember it was cache and we lost 16-2  I was in a lobby with 1 eagle  and 3 badges.  I can't remember if I was a badge or  double ak at the time but it was a severe mismatch either way.

Thats why I stopped playing CS.  It saturated with hackers.

......   You can insert any game that is good and fun to play into that statement.   We do not have a problem with hackers on the server.  Its been many months since we've had  a  blantant hacker.  LIke  maybe a year or so.     Even hard core gamers that are good at games like CoD struggle with CSGO because they dont realize how crappy their  game is when it comes to recoil.     I had Xenplexity   ask me to take him and 4 of his CoD   friends  into a private match and try to help them out.........   THe one who was supposedly MLG CoD    asked me how I was turning my recoil off........(LMFAO) ..........*catches breath*    CS there is no other game like it.

edit:   GC|goons  ( our CMM squad) has a record on D2 of    31-16-6   (4 games scratched due to hackers)   that's 4 matches  out of  57 matches that had hackers.

Cheating in the different CS versions has been a problem for more than a decade. Hell, it's been a problem since the original betas first arrived in 99/2000. I'd seen what some of them could do and it was depressing. Things really haven't changed that much except that the cheaters are now smarter about not making it overly obvious. I could name a few people over the years that played on MMMM / GC / DOH servers that I thought and still think to this day cheated but it wouldn't accomplish anything to do so. It's one of the reasons I stopped playing cs years ago.