Stealth Stats Update

JackieChan

So on the 26th, I ninja-updated the Buy Plugin to record stats of items bought on the server.  Here are some interesting stats:

-Apparently Server #1 was way busier than #2 during the past 2 days

-Full Heal (counting for both teams) was bought a total of 4134 times across both servers

-Fireworks a distant second at 1712

-People have brought dishonor to themselves and suicided 703 times.

-No one likes Gas Cans as only 1 was bought total...which is funny because it works the same way as Fireworks...just not the crackle and pop

-People for some reason bought oxygen tanks a total of 8 times

-It's yet to be discovered that the AWP is the most OP gun on the server, but has only been bought 71 times versus the AK47 which was bought 398 times

-Explosive Packs aren't as frequently bought as they've been purchased a total of 10 times

If you guys wanna see the whole list, here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NOxDT7ETRPrvx5sv5rg3w32iEsIn2i2Z6sAP929SgY0/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Heh, that is really nifty. I wonder if you could record which infected does which damage and see what a majority of the the server likes to play as?

Maybe x number of times spawning as smoker, hunter, boomer, etc... and how many boomed, or how many succesful smokes or something?

I don't know, just nifty information to see.

• Like 2

-People have brought dishonor to themselves and suicided 703 times.

isnt suiciding how you regain your honor though?

i must comitt sudoku.

Wow I was the idiot that bought a cola bottle. Was trying to buy myself pills. Oops -_-

that horrible moment when you buy that accursed gnome instead of a much needed heal...

Lol, there should be some randomized fail in the buy menu, that would be excellent.  Very rare instances where instead of getting a heal, you get a gnome (as above), or you try and buy up chargers and force everyone to be a jockey on their next spawn...

Just a thought...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated the list today.  Surprisingly enough, Fireworks is still the 2nd most purchased item on the server despite the purchase limit nerf.  Also noticed an error after all these months on it not recording respawns (was adding it to the "clear" purchase which I removed from the list).  This has been fixed today already.

Updated the list today.  Surprisingly enough, Fireworks is still the 2nd most purchased item on the server despite the purchase limit nerf.  Also noticed an error after all these months on it not recording respawns (was adding it to the "clear" purchase which I removed from the list).  This has been fixed today already.

i tend to spam fireworks upon reaching the safe.

is anyone else doing anything like that? just curious.

not me  :nosmile:  

• Like 1

Updated the list today. Surprisingly enough, Fireworks is still the 2nd most purchased item on the server despite the purchase limit nerf. Also noticed an error after all these months on it not recording respawns (was adding it to the "clear" purchase which I removed from the list). This has been fixed today already.

not me :nosmile:

I'm anti fireworks :nosmile:

(edited)

Updated the list today. Surprisingly enough, Fireworks is still the 2nd most purchased item on the server despite the purchase limit nerf. Also noticed an error after all these months on it not recording respawns (was adding it to the "clear" purchase which I removed from the list). This has been fixed today already.

I throw molotovs, its more convenient.

Buy, throw.

But fireworks, buy, throw, shoot.

Edited by TestCharacter