Fantasy Playoffs

Flitterkill

Can't overly complain. I didn't think I'd win this matchup regardless.

Made the right moves though. Curated defenses a week or two before the playoffs for good matchups - that would be the 22 point Baltimore - my receivers were solid and that's saying something. Both Lacy and Bell did as expected. So where did I lose?

Odell for Boilers drops 30. Aaron Rodgers goes for 8. And I lose by 20.

Ah well... If I was playing any of the other two fart knockers I would be in the championship round, what with their massive output of 97 and 84 points. Not to be.

I had an auto-drafted team because I was stuck at work. I hustled all year trying to get into the playoffs. I get there, and Jamaal Charles puts up 5 points. Five. I feel your pain. I hustled harder than anyone in this league.

Anywho, if you're gonna talk smack you best win this week. Otherwise I'll have swept you this year :D

Let me vent about my team in League 1 from last week.

I had Le'Veon Bell score 42.

My whole team scores 160 points.

Even Jay Cutler put up 27 points instead of wetting the bed.

I lost by 9 points.

That matchup made me want to reevaluate my life choices.

GC Board Member

Tales will be told of this fantasy weekend.

Romo winning fantasy leagues single handedly.

Luck pulled (!)

Rodgers going off stat wise but no scores.

LeVeon Bell back to Earth on championship day.

Baltimore defense playing really well lately getting only 2 vs a Texans team starting a guy they just traded for a few days ago ????

Scores down across the league today - just nutz.

I can't believe the debacle that was the IND-DAL game. Luck has been carrying my team all year, and gets PULLED about the time he usually gets hot. 2 points and change out of him, which turned what was shaping up to be a blowout matchup into me terrified of the Monday night game.

The Thomas twins absolutely can go off, while keeping Hill in single digits and CJ Anderson bottled up or vultured by Thompson. I want no part of it, and I'm angry with the Colts right now.

If I manage to hang on for the win, I feel like I should send O'Dell Beckham Jr. a gift basket or something.