GC 2014 Fantasy Football Champion is..

Flitterkill

Boilers of course. In the Deuce.

I put up less than a hundred points nine times this year. Boilers only four.

In a brutal fantasy weekend for who knows how many, boilers had his QB (Luck) go for just 2 and some change (vs 20+ projected), had a wide miss his projected by a fraction of a point and the rest of his roster rocking all expectations and then some. TBT underperformed at every roster spot.

137.16 vs 71.98

The list of QB's scoring over 20 points this week?

Sanchez, Orton, Newton, Rivers, Eli Manning, Romo, Kaepernick, Tannehill, and Wilson. I doubt anyone would have chosen that slate of QB's for championship day.

Peyton Manning 16.44

Rodgers 14.72

Brees 13.32

Flacco 13.30

Brady vs. the Jets! 11.28

Luck 2.36

Harsh.

Crazy season. Never thought I would survive drafting Peterson #1 overall and getting 9 points out of him for the entire year.

My wide receivers brought it nearly every single week, which was the difference. I somehow stumbled into drafting 3 top 10 receivers and picking up another off the waiver wire (Beckham Jr.)

I'm shocked that I survived Luck's worst fantasy game as a pro in the championship in a week were scoring was down across the board. I think that all of the terrible luck I had in league #1 was offset by good luck in Deuce (waiver wire pickups, duct taping my RB lineup together all year, getting Gates in RD13, etc). Is it too late to make this league a keeper league? :)

TBT, I like the long-play there. Sandcastle is for sure a top 3 pick next year.