Was banned apparently for "RUSHING"

vShots

apparently i was rushing, not a single warning was giving to me for that got kick. Then i came back asked why was i kicked apparently rushing which i wasn't.. and then banned with out any warnings.

RUSHING is when a person is running for the safe house with out turning back. 

i was in the house with other people, was black and white need to be healed by another teammate, while others got charged out of the house and apparently that counts as rushing!? 

Edited by Flitterkill

That is not the definition of rushing.

The people that were in the back, were NOT CHARGED out of the house.  They never made it to the house.  You and 4 others left them out there.  The 2 people in the back were in-capped and being killed by infected while the 5 of you were in the house and not coming out to help.  I did warn you all, and 3 of your group immediately came out and tried to help the 2 people that were in-capped.  You and the other person still stayed in the house.  Rushing is normally a one day ban, but I only kicked you both.

When you came back you continued to argue about your kick (which should have been a ban).  I told you not to argue.  You then typed that it was all bs, which brought about your current ban.  The ban is only a day (really should be longer).  I would have reduced or removed it, had you messaged me and discussed this nicely or posted this in a different manner.  But since you would rather rant about it, the ban can stay until it expires.

Peanut is too nice.  I would have made a perma ban if anyone came back to argue from a all too lenient kick. 

Just as a reminder you are not entitled to anything here.  Its a privelege to play on our servers, so we ask  that you are respectful and follow the rules.  If you do that, you are more than welcome to play on our servers free of charge and if you want a reserve spot, it only costs $15 a year.