How's tricks?

Flitterkill

it has been super quiet, I personally havnt been on much do to some things, but I have been keeping tabs and its usually like on or two on for short bits

not sure that there is much that can be done outside of modding but that idea thread got mostly ignored

It's...actually on the server now, waiting to be installed.

See my status update on the front page for why I haven't got around to installing it yet. 

PS: My desktop is a core 2 duo with an 8800gts. That's ain't helping. All the wealth for UT3 engine, not a dime for UT4 :(

• 4 weeks later...

Just came back on, found Jerky on there building a railroad, was the first time I'd seen someone on in a couple months.

Are there any scheduled events on the server?

Maybe try a building project, like connecting the far reaching portals?

Or maybe a PVP match?

Maybe find and remodel a water temple together?

Is there a working map of member's bases or grinders? That would be cool.

Message me or PM on steam (DCore) I'd be happy to help someone build something.. not much fun alone anymore, at least until I get inspired by an update or something new to try.

I still come on now and then, usually whenever I see people on the server. I try talking to people, but they never respond, either theyre AFK farming or theyre shy I guess.

If there were people on a bit more I think Id be on a bit more, its just no fun by yourself, even if youre not doing anything with the other players.

And yes, I miss the old world Leon. Even though my base was ported over, its just not the same. Also I finally found an ancient forest in the old world and was starting work on a new project there.

• 4 weeks later...

there really isnt any sort of map... dynmap used to be basically the thing you would use but that vanished with bukkit. I have been checking and the only real mods that are around that are up to date are by teams of people on specific servers that have mods pretty much updated to just those servers. I keep looking to see if we can put anything on ours, but no luck as of yet. as for locations for portals and whatnot. most of the portals are reachable by the pathways to running to them and gettting the coords should be fairly easy. I would gladly help ya out but with the new job... im puting in like 80 hr weeks atm. so it may be a bit before I can dedicate some good time to helping.