Wow I got banned permenantly

luna9999

I just want to say that I am really disappointed in the action that took place 2 nights ago in the server, I admit I did spam the vocals about 4 times because I was responding to the conversations of the characters, then I was kicked from the game, I was warned not to spam and I got kicked, understandable, I came back and 5 minutes into the match I said 1 line and did not continue to use the same vocal the second time I stopped completely and the admin told me to stop spamming. lol, to me this is an act of abuse, you seriously can't sit and tell me otherwise and everytime I bring up this fact they tell me to stop arguing with the admin,  and without warning I got banned. So what else can I do? everytime I bring up the situation it is considered arguing, and when you argue you get banned, another admin told me that admin knows what he was doing and I replied and said sure.

At this point it is extremely hard to play on these servers due to misunderstandings. What can I do at this point? if you don't want to help me thats fine.

GC Server Admin
(edited)

I believe this is Princess Zelda - or correct me if I'm mistaken.  http://gamrs.co/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=princess%20zelda&advType=name

FYI   there is further evidence that you are Princess Zelda  :  http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45090-i-have-been-banned-for-no-reason/

You have many multiple names, a few of which have bans on them already including perma-bans.  I gave up counting after I ran out of fingers.  After checking and re-checking your alt names, we get the following :

Princess Zelda     3 bans with 1 permaban

Princess Zelda2020    4 bans

Princess Luna    1 ban  with 2 possible others as alt a/c

Megaman X    1 permaban

to me this is an act of abuse

t is an act of abuse from members who are asked to stop and warned multiple times of every round of every campaign and don't heed warnings.  It is also an abuse on your part to call admins abusing their powers when you have no validation whatsoever.

you seriously can't sit and tell me otherwise and everytime I bring up this fact they tell me to stop arguing with the admin

Yes we can.  The Forums are the place to discuss any problems you may have,  NOT  THE  GAME.    Arguing in game with admins after you have been asked to drop it has a penalty of 1 week in itself

Arguing in forums is severely frowned upon, especially when you take no responsibility for your actions and further accuse admins of abusing powers.

without warning I got banned

You were warned multiple times in game to stop the spamming and arguing with myself and Sassy.   You were warned and kicked upon the 1st time.  You rejoined the server and continued where you left off.  We asked several times to stop arguing on your return, you failed to listen, hence the ban

At this point it is extremely hard to play on these servers due to misunderstandings. What can I do at this point? if you don't want to help me thats fine.

The misunderstanding is on your part - it seems you fail to read the server guidelines and policy in how to behave here.

However, you overall attitude in your post is terrible. Our admins are not abusive and the vast majority of our community does not believe they are. This is the third ban you have had in just over a month. If you want to continue to play on our servers, you need to follow our rules and have a change in attitude.

There is nothing much more we can do to help you. With so many bans already, you seem to fail to accept any responsibility on your part.  This is your own fault for not accepting what GC expects from people who wish to play here.

I am sure there are plenty of other servers out there willing to put up with your attitude and behaviour, good luck finding one.

Edited by MPG1770
  • Like 1