GTA V for PC

Johnny

Ya $60 is pretty steep.   I actually bought it for xbox but never had the chance to play it.  But from the few hours I put into the game, I think it'd be worth the price.  Game was excellent.  Plus PC graphics>all.

I'm down. Where are you finding the game for so cheap?

Retailers or Amazon, but atm their games can't be reedemed on Steam (no steam code/key, only physical copy). Maybe asking a friend to buy it over Steam in USA, depending what price is at your country.

Or to wait some smaller mini sale with 20% or 33 % off original price.

Ya $60 is pretty steep.   I actually bought it for xbox but never had the chance to play it.  But from the few hours I put into the game, I think it'd be worth the price.  Game was excellent.  Plus PC graphics>all.

Not to mention, reasons people use, are : game is over 1 year old, it is or it will be ported (lots of bugs,..etc etc).

At my place, on Steam, GTA V is 89 $.  Thanks but no thanks

Edited by Kuma

• 2 weeks later...

Listen little buddy, not to rain on your parade or anything, but 22% of 59.99 is over $13. So you can take your fictitious $10 and peddle it elsewhere. We live in the real world with math that works. If I EVER see you miss counting or calculating again.... I swear to all that is holy, you will pay. Oh you will pay.

Watching you.

Shaftiel

If I own this on PS3 when it came out, what, over 2 years ago or something like that, why would I buy it in PC? I don't get why it takes them so long to port it to PC, or maybe I'd buy it here first.

Some people prefer to use different mods (trainers), which you couldn't use them on PS or xBox. Not sure if that's possible with PS4.

Me and Slim are going to be thuggin' around town all day erry day. We are now accepting applications to join to stoop crew.

I'm for sure buying this game.

You people are your crews. First CSGO and now GTA V. Where do I think about beginning to apply for said position I may or may not be interested in depending on the benefits?

Me and Slim are going to be thuggin' around town all day erry day. We are now accepting applications to join to stoop crew.

I'm for sure buying this game.

You people are your crews. First CSGO and now GTA V. Where do I think about beginning to apply for said position I may or may not be interested in depending on the benefits?

Is your computer fixed?