GTA V for PC

Johnny

I had the same problem as you two but verifying my game cache didn't. Sadly yesterday was update Tuesday so my pc restarted over night and steam didn't run on startup so I still have more game to download today.... *fingers crossed it works after*

I did the same thing. It downloaded but I left it on to extract. I think windows updates hit us all. Also I deleted my ubuntu partition to make room for this game which also deleted my bootloader. Oops

Started playing the story yesterday tomorrow I'm going to create an online character.  I also joined the crew (bushmaster074), During the week I wont' be on much, the weekends I should find more time.    

What apartment should I purchase first?  I purchased the pre load so I have the cash (still not level 5 but will be soon).  

Most of us just bought the 400k 31st floor one I think. If you have the pre order stash you can afford it and it has a heist room plus a big garage.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep getting random driver crashes, I do not seem to be alone since there are lots of forums posts going around for the same thing. Sometimes I can play for 3 hours with no issue, sometimes I crash 2 minutes in... Nvidia needs to fix the drivers for the new GTX 9xx series before I will play online.

Good looking out though JC, I was debating on trying some of those trainers since I've only been playing story mode.