Maestro's E-Card

chick82

Hello All,

IF you would like to sign Maestro's E-card, here's your choices.

1) Post on the forums your personal message, and we can put it on there.

Or

2) If you want to make something special, or a picture, or whatever post it on drop-box and post the link here.

Depending on how many signatures or special messages we get, we'll put them either on a Card or make a Slide-Show.

We would like everyone's stuff by Wen 1/28/15 so we can get it made and sent to him.

Love,

Chick & Crasx

<3

Edited by chick82
  • Like 1

Thinking of you, Maestro, and sending you love from a half a world away!  Is the hospital anything like No Mercy?  Are you one of the guys running around with your gown open in teh back?  hee hee get well soon and know that all your friends miss you!

• Like 1

hey mae I hope you recover fully and feel better.  I still remember one of the first few times I played on the server and you gave the old 'no swearing' and whatnot message and I said 'I swear I will not curse' or something similar and you had a laugh.  It really made me feel welcome, and you are one of the reasons I became a member because I really enjoy playing with you.  Even though you have to deal with all the trolls and whatnot, I always appreciate the job you do as admin.  I also like playing with you early in the morning (well for me) and a couple days ago when you bought 500pts worth of witches for us to fight was great.  Anywho, it hasn't been the same without you around.  I miss you and hope you get well soon and come back so we can fight like 30 witches again at 7am EST or whatever time it was.

• Like 2