Gamers Coalition RPG

JackieChan

Interesting. Will you get shot in the neck at some point in the story?

Shaftiel

Simply golden Shaft.....

I will be disappointed if Lousiest doesn't show up at a bar in the game with bubblegum shots.

I have that program on Steam but have never used it.

Edited by Jibbajabba

Also, look for a crappy demo to be released sometime in the near future.  There's about an hour (give or take) of gameplay now thanks to my lazy second "dungeon". 

Not everyone is going to make an appearance in the final game.  It's going to be way too hard to include everyone, and if you do happen to find yourself in the game and disappointed in what role you play, don't be.  Some people will play important roles, some just very brief cameos with a line or two of dialog.

Here is the demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3thtf3nrbpusbxg/project1.exe?dl=0 (235mb - includes all the RTP stuff which allows the game to be played without installing RPG Maker VX Ace)  Just run the .exe and choose a destination to extract the contents to.

I never bothered changing the project name from "project1", also the game is called "Insert Cool Title Here" which in retrospect I should have changed, but you get the idea.  Let me know how much you don't like it.

• Like 1

I pulled a me; I cornered the boulder by the "noob" sign....GAME OVER :((((

I didn't think that was possible... Although the demo isn't very long, if you play it, let me know if you beat it.

Also, I'm aware of a wrong name being used while having Peanut in your party...characters were swapped...  Happens during the first boss fight.