Saturday Night Customs SKIN GIVEAWAY! Information inside!

turnbullTeRRoR

Hello fellow coalition members!   Starting with next saturday 2/7/2015   we shall be giving away decently valued skin at the conclusion of each SNC on the first Saturday of each month.  

How do you get this skin?   Well it depends on the  night but there will be a certain variable or condition  that will be the winning factor.  Sometimes it will be secret, others I may announce  it as a competition.  

Not very skilled?  no worries!   Some times the winning factor will be a random occurrence or action.

The rules

• You have to be a contributing member to win 
  • You have to be present for the first map that starts after 10:30 pm est.
  • You'll have to add me on friends to receive the skin
  • Board members not eligible as the winning condition will be posted there

Tips

• Get there early to increase your chance of winning
  • Play like you normally would.  Being elite  will not necessarily increase your chances

There is also a  secret condition for winning a skin on ANY  SNC .......secret 

Watch for a new thread at the beginning of   each month with a screen shot of the skin and special rules for that night if any!

I resign

hahaha  well if I could trust everyone to trust just me and have no drama  over the outcome I'd make it anyone including board members but I need eyes watching for conditional wins and a place to verify the integrity of the skin winnings...sooooooo  can I get your locker?  mines by toilet

Next Sat is 2/7

yeah fixed I was looking at Jan 3 on my calendar  X(

For the record I use the work safe vanilla skin for the forums.  Now with that said the yellow text doesn't work so well for me.  

I haven't done sat customs for awhile, i'll try to get in there tonight.  

For the record I use the work safe vanilla skin for the forums.  Now with that said the yellow text doesn't work so well for me.  

Watch for a new thread at the beginning of   each month with a screen shot of the skin and special rules for that night if any!

What's not work safe about the default GC skin? Seriously curious. Not like there are boobies everywhere. Or is it more of a "if it looks like it belongs at work it's ok" kinda thing?

What's not work safe about the default GC skin? Seriously curious. Not like there are boobies everywhere. Or is it more of a "if it looks like it belongs at work it's ok" kinda thing

"if it looks like work kinda thing that's all" A lot of managers walk through my area and with the black background it would look out of place, even at home when I'm looking at the forum the most I keep at default.  I guess I'm old school!