Let's talk dates!

MaRvIn

Dates  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FFO! FFO! FFO!  Best chance for me to come is the last option, which looks like a possible solution.  Crasx if I can I'd probably be able to swing by Chi-town and pick up you and possible farb and whoever else is in the Chiraq area that we have room for.  All up in the air but, yeah.

There is usually a pretty decent turnout from the CSGO crowd and we normally even bring friends/family (Fatty brings his kids, Mav and his entire offspring of CS players come, and Shaft might even expose his son to the madness this year!) :D

I quite honestly don't understand why there isn't more excitement for FFO from the L4D crowd. If we had an equal amount of participation from there (and it's a much larger group), we would be able to have a pretty big event.

I think that everyone who's been to FFO can say that they had a great time :) 

CS crowd came up with FFO. L4D folks not so much. If you were looking for a reason. Also a really wide geographic range with the L4D'rs.

I'm attempting to run down a hotel or two for a location - would be very different dates than the poll though. One place would be amazing if it happens...

Just a warning, do NOT Google lumbersexual.

Shaftiel

blame Farb he has dubbed me lumbersexual after the article about lumbersexuals being the opposite of metrosexuals

Which article did you read? A buddy of mine was pictured in one of them haha

Just a warning, do NOT Google lumbersexual.

Shaftiel

blame Farb he has dubbed me lumbersexual after the article about lumbersexuals being the opposite of metrosexuals

Which article did you read? A buddy of mine was pictured in one of them haha

No idea, it was some article on a news aggregator I think...

• 2 weeks later...

Smokey and I are forming an exploratory committee for a Nor'Easter contingent Bro-ad trip. The date will be pretty important since summer is a madhouse for me at least. Waiting to see a more solid date before moving discussions to the floor.