Let's talk dates!

MaRvIn

Dates  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote on the date that best suites your schedule. We can't pick a date that is best for everyone but the dates that are best for the majority. 

Also, these dates are not official and can change at anytime without notice. Due to the unknown availability of Black Wolf Hall. The main reason for this is to see how many are interested.

If you are voting for multiple people please leave a post of how many.

After you vote please check back every so often in-case any dates change.

Edited by MaRvIn
  • Like 1

I voted for the date as far from a holiday as possible.

And yes, I voted. I might be able to parlay a trip into our Chicago office and cruise out for a weekend around Cuyahoga Falls to see if I can meet Bad Luck Brian. Still, you might want to weight my vote down to 10-49% probability.

I want to go, but I don't see this happening for a while.  Two reasons, none of which you can help much.  Right now my summers are filled with the kids stuff.  Between us going to Canada for vacation, and the kids scout camps (I am an assistant scout master for my son's troop), we are booked straight through June till mid August.  

So I guess I am making my excuses now for not going this year.  Sorry.

Im down for any days!! along as there a heads up so i can take those days off lol.Hopefully ill have a car by then too.. I was dying to go to last years but had no ride up there.. Would be nice to see and meet the faces behind the members i play with day in day out lol. 

• Like 1

Looks like either the 9-12 or 16-19 are best for the xt team (5 people). We'll be there for sure! :)

I voted for the July 16-19 for purely selfish reasons.  One of my sons birthday is on July 11th, another sons is July 27th.

Shaftiel

No more poor excuses!! You already missed last year with a terrible excuse  :biggrinjester:

• Like 1

The important thing though is that people stop talking about how much they would "love to go". It all costs $$ and I believe we barely squeaked even last year.

Last year we had a smaller turnout after tons of hype from members about how excited we all were about FF.

Everyone who did show up had a blast, and it would be even more fun to see a larger crowd there again! 

It's a lot of fun, so gogogo!! :)

• Like 1