Is Cache that bad 10v10?

Slim

Honest question, we don't play it much and everyone knows its ct-sided but is it playable?

In my experience I've liked it but I've also seen some pretty bad games at GC with it. I often wonder if part of T losses is just people saying "we don't play this map and this is exactly why. I give up."

Maybe we just need to play it more or maybe its a mess in pub I don't know. It has a decent setup and we could use one more decent map to have around clearly Mill isn't doing the trick..

So is Cache that bad?

I  think Cache is fine. The problem is in a pub people get scared and camp on T's. If they would push through the one awp at choke points, they would be more successful. But that is the same with almost all the maps.  Difference is, Cache isn't played much, so they are less comfortable with it.

Shaftiel

cache is not bad just if u can get your picks on t's and work those picks you can do great. Ive played many comps on cache and be up in rounds starting on t side... then completely bomb ct side... or doing poop on starting ct side and win on T side.. Just all about who you play with and the strats you use.. tbh i hate cache.. not because of competitive it just it frustrates me ever time i play it wether winning or loosing. i can't stand inferno,nuke,cache... those maps just grind my gears. 

I miss playing cobble on the pub server.. cobble always been my favorite map. wish it was in map rotation but a lot of ppl hate it and i don't get why.

cache is not bad just if u can get your picks on t's and work those picks you can do great. Ive played many comps on cache and be up in rounds starting on t side... then completely bomb ct side... or doing poop on starting ct side and win on T side.. Just all about who you play with and the strats you use.. tbh i hate cache.. not because of competitive it just it frustrates me ever time i play it wether winning or loosing. i can't stand inferno,nuke,cache... those maps just grind my gears. 

I miss playing cobble on the pub server.. cobble always been my favorite map. wish it was in map rotation but a lot of ppl hate it and i don't get why.

Its weird to me that   you  hate those three and love cobble.  Ever Since I've played  CS dating back to 1.4-5ish   cobble was the most stand offish  and slowest played of the  valve maps.   That has been a knock on Inferno and Nuke  as well.  T teams tend to not rush and play touchy feel. which  creates a long slow death by the T's if they are not  getting  slow play picks.

The main problem with the new cobble(pre-update)  and someone nailed it in a video......the whole T side A courtyard was almost useless and that was like half the map.